The Ottawa Art Association is Ottawa's oldest, established in 1918. It welcomes artists from most categories in the Visual Arts:
- Mixed Media
- Other media (handprints, graphite, ink, charcoal, wall sculptures, painting on silk, and prints made by hand.)
Become a member of this vibrant group of artists, both established and new, to build a single strong voice and home for us all, whatever our media preferences.
To become a member, please download the Membership Application Form found on the Forms page, print it and mail it with your cheque to the address listed on the form.
The membership year starts on 1 Sep. The membership fee is $30 CDN per year or $50 for a two year period.
Mail your application form to:
OAA Membership coordinator,
c/o Natalie Seymand
17 - 2336 Orient Park
- Nine one-month exhibitions of members' work at the Ottawa Little Theatre,
- Nine newsletters per year filled with OAA and member news, tips and events,
- Post news of your own upcoming art exhibitions and workshops,
- A dynamic website with members-only features,
- Your personalized website within the OAA website, to help you showcase and promote your art (optional, small subscription fee),
- Members' Fall Awards Show,
- Juried Spring Awards Show,
- Weekend and longer workshops,
- Trips and social opportunities to meet other area artists,
- Monthly lectures, demonstrations and artists' critiques (except in summer),
If you you require further information on OAA Membership, please contact the OAA Membership Coordinator by e-mail
To download the Membership Application Form, please visit the Forms page to downloaded from there.
For Members and Guests
Announcing a new newsletter delivery service for members. Our newsletter is now available to anyone.